summer

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Busy Summer!

 Wow, it has been a LONG, LONG, time since I have posted on the blog! We have been so busy, so I will keep it short with lots of pictures!

In July we had:
*Redfish Lake (Camping for 7 days with the girls, my parents, and Matt joined us for 4 days)
*Natalie's birthday party (Had a big party inside due to rain, but everyone made it and it was a blast)


In August we had:
* 3 trips to McCall.
* Lots of family time!
* I started my student teaching in Murtaugh in an amazing 3rd grade classroom.
* The girls started going to daycare full-time

In September we had:
*A trip to McCall
* Busy with student teaching!
* Busy...where did September go? I don't know that I took any picture in September with my camera!
*Madi started gymnastics on Monday!
*Madi started tap/ballet on Thursdays!
* I was asked to teach an after school program at the school on Tues/Thurs.
* I was offered a long term substitute position starting in January until the end of the school year!

We are so blessed, everyone has been healthy for the most part (stupid smoke!) and we are just enjoying a busy semester while I student teach! Hope everyone is well!












No comments:

Post a Comment